- Support hours is 8.30 AM to 6.30 AM (Mon to Fri, exclude public holiday)
- Plan and liaise with users to schedule tech refresh appointment with users.
- Collect and unpacking the desktop, notebooks, mobile phones, tablets & other mobile devices (collectively known as devices)
- Upgrade existing devices’ Operating Systems (OS)
- Setup the devices for OS imaging.
- Install customer specific and non-standard applications and performing testing to ensure systems are working properly.
- Deliver devices to users at their office premises (transport covered)
- Assist users to perform data-migration
- Perform manual configuration
- Trouble-shoot and resolve hardware and software issues related
- Brief the users on the list of hardware issuance, get user signoff and update inventory list.
- Collect old devices & send to centralized storing area & process decommission activities.
- Document, review and improve the Standard operating procedures.
- Generate Reports
- Open for anyone with basic computer operating experience
- Open for freshers
- CAT clearance required
- Must submit G50 for clearance
- Sign Non disclosure
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $4,000.00 /month
Location : Singapore
Email : email@example.com