• Study shopping cart from user for accuracy and completeness.
• Work with user on missing or incomplete information e.g. SOW.
• Look for suitable vendors from the category supplier list (CSL).
• Contact vendors to confirm interest/capability/capacity in responding to RFQ to ensure min 3 bids.
• If vendors need more time for RFQ responses, or a site visit, or more clarity on SOW, work with users accordingly.
• Publish RFP to vendors to ensure minimum 3 bids.
• Ensure agreed turnaround time for vendor responses.
• Put incoming bids into a summary for user.
• Follow up with users in case PO’s are not issued within a reasonable period of time.
• Upload data on online tracker accurately and on a timely basis.
• For cases with fewer than 3 bids, submit exceptions requests for savings approval.
• Update the CSL on a timely basis, with new information re vendors’ capability, commodity codes etc., as well as when new vendors are added to CSL, so as to ensure that RFQ’s are issued to only vendors listed in the CSL with the correct names, commodity codes and vendor codes.
• Project work from time to time, as requested by Corbus management.
• 2 to 3 years of Procurement or Supply Chain experience.
• Knowledge and expertise in a category is preferred
• Exposure in MRO (Maintenance Repair & Operations)
• Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Excellent written & verbal communication in English as well as Japanese is a must.
• Experience in any procurement systems e.g. Coupa, Ariba, SAP
• Should have knowledge of MS Power Point
• Problem resolution skills
• Good analytical skills
• Basic knowledge in Six Sigma.
• Working location: Onsite 2 days/week in Takasaki plant (Gunma prefecture); home-based on other days.
• Reporting Manager: Based in Singapore.
• Experience: 2 to 3 years of procurement experience or finance background
Please email updated CV in MS WORD to : email@example.com
R1442611 | 12C5083