- Attend to incoming enquiries from customers, provide necessary assistance & services on customer enquiries through different communication channel, such as Phone Call, Email, Facebook, Whatsapp, WeChat.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customers’ complaints are attended to.
- Possess good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Independence, interpersonal, communication