Grub Cycle is looking for a dedicated intern to join us to ensure that our customers and food partners have an out-of-this-world, mind blowing experience with each and every interaction with us. The position requires enthusiasm and ability to work in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Assisting in market research
- Assisting in collaborations with vendors and partners
- Participating in marketing brainstorm sessions and executing campaigns
- Supporting with customer services
- Admin tasks related to Grub Cycle
- Experience in a combination of operations, logistics, consulting or an equivalent field and bachelor's degree
- You thrive in a high-paced environment. You work hard and play hard. Operations and Customer -
- Service can be intense since our timeline for deals are quite short, as we solve our customer's and partners's problems in real time.
- You have a strong written and verbal communication skills. You are able to work in a cross functional team and use the most appropriate communication channel
- You are a problem solver . You love being thrown a curveball and are able to stay cool and make everything better as a result
- You have great attention to details. You make sure to cross your t's and dot you i's and know how to operate without mistakes.
- You show your ownership. You hate leaving things incomplete and are hugely satisfied when a list of tasks is completed
- You are process-oriented. You find it deeply rewarding when a process falls into place and runs like clockwork
- You manage ambiguity well. We are a rapidly growing startup which means we are constantly finding new an better ways of running the business
- Knowledge about digital and social media marketing is a plus.