Reporting directly to the founder you will be in charge of performance manager for the agency clients, the role consists in:
· Strategies and plan digital media buys (search, display media, social ads and other digital channels) for clients across various industries
- Research qualified keyword lists and keyword mining while also identifying better lead generation opportunities.
- Develop creative assets and copy for media buy with digital agency and ensure on-going creative optimization.
- Analyse performance reports to improve optimisation and efficiency of media spend.
- Extensive reporting to be presented to the clients.
- The role may evolve in time depending on candidate potential and company requirements and might include management.
What you would need:
● Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
● Possess a previous experience in performance management, at least 2 years.
● SEO in depth knowledge will be a strong asset
● Possess good operational knowledge of Google Analytics and other website analytical applications
● Very curious and well informed about social media news and trends.
● Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
● Ability to build consensus and work effectively and independently within a dynamic and fast-paced company organization.
Join us now and build the new generation of agency!