The Background Screener will review, evaluate, and manage background screening results for the ASIA and EMEA regions, provided by a third-party supplier, and where required, the employee candidate and/or various other third-party record providers.
The Screener maintains key relationships with the client personnel, in order to provide responsive and timely administration of supplier background screenings.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
2. Serve as a liaison between internal parties and external vendors regarding the Supplier Screening background check process.
3. Partner with the third party screening supplier to maintain a continuous process improvement.
4. Maintain records of the Supplier Screening situation, providing current management reporting when required.
5. Provide administrative support to the client’s Global Security Group Program Manager, as required.
6. Communicate the Supplier Screening processes to vendor companies.
7. Partner with the third-party screening supplier to identify discrepancies in information submitted by candidates and ensure background checks are completed on time.
8. Escalate issues with the Supplier Screening process to the Global Security Group Program Manager for advice and direction.
9. Communicate with lines of business contacts regarding the status of supplier background checks.
10. When required, archive and maintain copies of the background screenings final reports.
11. Handle and secure personal data according to regional/country requirements.
12. Identify and raise process and programmatic ideas for refinement.
13. Assist with regional process and program standardization initiatives.
14. Subject to spare capacity, and need, provide assistance to the ASIA Regional Operations Manager for the delivery of the ASIA background screening program. As part of the client’s Pre-Employment Screening process, conduct background investigations.
15. All other duties, as assigned.
To learn more and/or apply: