What we are looking for:
• Degree/Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent
• At least two years of involvement in SDLC-based projects.
• Open to learning new techniques, frameworks/libraries
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented programming
• Excellent understanding of mobile-responsive design.
• Excellent Knowledge of using RDBMS (relational database management system in particular MySQL)
• Excellent understanding of database set theory.
• Proficient understanding of operating systems and networking.
• Excellent knowledge in setting up and operating Linux-based systems.
• Excellent knowledge of handling LAMP web systems.
• Good understanding of infrastructure design, security and optimization of web systems.
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms E.g binary tree, recursion, efficient sorting
• Good knowledge of existing PHP frameworks. Appreciation and understanding of one or more such frameworks is a plus.
Best to know, if you don’t know training will be provided
• Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks, Unix/Linux experience, version control experience a plus
• Basic knowledge in Linux & Apache is an added advantage.