We are a non-profit organization working towards the decentralization of the Internet. We are soon launching our main project: SukiPoP.com, a powerful platform providing social networks for everyone. And we need staff to make it happen.
People to join us in this project must identify with these characteristics: critical-thinking, creativity, activism, passion. You will have the flexibility of joining us in our base—Station F (https://stationf.co, the world’s biggest startup campus opening its doors in Paris this July, our desks next door to Internet monsters such as Facebook and AWS), or work from home. We are ourselves based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The role involves a mix of web design/outreach/marketing/operations:
- Web developer/web designer/outreach and operations
for the following tasks:
- design (Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator) and implementation (SASS/CSS+HTML) of different themes for the SukiPoP sites, based on Bootstrap
- creation of visuals for the website/outreach
- outreach and operations
More information on this link: https://getpop.org/en/campaign
We need the good people onboard, those with the same ideals as ours, so we can push the project forward in the same direction. To know if we are on the same track, please also answer freely the following questions when applying for the job:
- What do you think of Facebook/Google/Twitter/(add your own option)/etc? What is your relationship with these platforms? What is good about them? What is wrong with them? What would you like to change about them, and how would you do it?
- What do you think of SukiPoP? Virtues? Shortcomings? What features do you think should be added, and why?