We live in a digital age, where the internet is king. The way that businesses operate shift more and more towards the digital realm every day, and digital business knowledge and digital marketing skills are key to success. By joining us, you’ll get to work on a brand new web project, where you’ll see how a successful website and service is brought to life – an experience that most interns can only dream of experiencing.
See how a new web project is managed from a business perspective. See how business management and business analysis skills are employed to manage business requirements and technological capabilities in order to create a product that meets business goals.
Get down and dirty with digital marketing where you’ll learn how to get a website to rank highly on Google, reach out to thousands of customers on facebook, and bring in the numbers for your company.
Are you a fan of KCLau.com, the Edge Markets, or the Star? As part of your internship with us, you’ll also get to see how a digital content center specializing in financial content is run. See and take part in the entire process, from idea generation and brainstorming, to writing and editing, and finally to marketing collateral production and publication. Learn about all kinds of interesting insurance and financial concepts, and help us educate the public with informational articles!
This is your chance. Do you just want to waste away your 3 month internship learning nothing, or do you want to be part of an energetic startup company where you’re not just an intern, but part of the dynamic team? Your choice.
- Candidates will be exposed to social media management, communications design, site analytics, and design of communication materials.
- Produce article content and contribute to content direction – learn how to effectively run a digital content center, from angle and idea generation to execution and SEO management
- Learn how to analyze web statistics and metrics from Google Analytics
- Assist in market research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communication
- Required skill(s): Good writing skills
- Great skill(s) to have: MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Overseas Union Garden (OUG).
Perfect for those who are hungry to get valuable experience and are not contented to just sit around and waste time.
“Knowledge is power!”
This position offers a good look into the inner workings of a startup company and will give you great knowledge that will serve you well in your future career.