You will be involved in a wide range of business development activities such as market research, marketing, pitching as well as other administrative responsibilities.
• Identify leads through proactive prospecting and various outreach methods (call/email/LinkedIn);
• Establish product and professional relationships with key stakeholders;
• Present and deliver the QuickDesk story to business owners in an articulate and confident manner;
• Proactively assess, clarify and validate prospect and customer needs on an ongoing basis;
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations;
• Analyze and report on industry trends and related products on a monthly basis for success and new opportunities;
• marketing and sales collaterals to promote QuickDesk in local and overseas industry events (We are expanding to Hong Kong and Malaysia soon!);
• Draft sales reports and business proposals and meet assigned sales targets.
• Experience in sales and customer support environment;
• Exceeds sales targets and demonstrates the ability to build successful and long lasting relationships with client;.
• A keen interest in and knowledge of IT and CRM;
• Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
• Confident and articulate presentation skills;
• Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills (in English and preferably another Asian language);
• Excellent time-management, and resilience to strive under pressure and tight deadlines.
Hungry to learn more about sales and looking for a meaningful career with us, we would love to speak with you soon!