Enterprise Account Development is a newly formed team as part of our strategy towards the bigger players in the F&B industry. The team inevitably is one of our most crucial growth instruments in our direction forward.
Being a super intern for the team, you will have the opportunity to part of our growth engine, contribute with meaningful impact, learn a lot, leave your mark and upgrade your value as an individual. You will be involved in a wide range of business development activities such as market research, marketing, pitching as well as other administrative responsibilities. Join us if you are up for the challenge!
What you will do:
• Coordinate our marketing campaigns and projects, including offline and online marketing events, engage with industry influencers and partners
• Conduct market research and analysis (and presenting)
• Assist the Account Manager in business development, including leads prospecting and qualification
• Be involved in pitching appointments and activities to the big-wigs in the local F&B industry
• Other administrative and ad-hoc duties or projects as per company’s needs
What you will need:
• Candidates from University/Polytechnics are welcomed to apply (preferably undertaking or have completed courses in Business, Marketing, Events Management or related field)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good research and analytical skills
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Experience with creating graphics is an advantage
• Start Date: Aug/Sep 2017 (3-6 months)
• Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore. We regret to inform that we are unable to sponsor work pass for overseas candidates
If you have a thirst for learning and looking for tremendous growth opportunities with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!