• Content marketing: plan, research and produce contents as well as schedule advertisements and online posts that deliver values to target audience.
• Digital & performance marketing: generate Facebook audience, research on Google Keywords and daily monitor digital campaign performances
• Analyse performance for insights and trends, and prepare external report for clients review
• Maintain and upkeep administrative records and campaign reports to ensure consistent and comprehensive record of initiatives
• Other initiatives and duties as assigned
What you will need:
• Background in Business, Economics or Marketing is an advantage
• Excellent analytical thinking and research skills
• Good content planning and writing skills
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
• Passionate about the world of marketing and content
• Start Date: Aug/Sep 2017 (3-6 months)
• Candidates should already have proper visa to work in Singapore. We regret to inform that we are unable to sponsor work pass for overseas candidates
If you are hungry for learning and looking for tremendous growth opportunities with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop in your resume now!