We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for the business as a major component of the job.
What the job entails in a nutshell:
• Creative asset traffic management
• Day-to-day content and advertising materials management. Content includes visual, written and video elements
• Daily analytics reports from Facebook advertising
• Daily social media reports
• Interface with all teams and agencies to manage the intake and outflow of creative assets
• Manage content, ads and other assets, ensuring that social, digital content & campaigns are collected and tracked & delivered to & from the in-house marketing teams & external agencies
• Manage user generated content
• Proficiency in managing the workflow of interactive, media-rich digital assets for digital channels (Facebook) and third party social media sites.
• Stay up-to-date with the current digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep the company ahead.
• Work closely with the production, marketing and sales teams
• Creating, editing and promoting written and visual content
• Basic graphic skills
• Creative thinker
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
• Facebook and digital advertising experience is a must-have
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated and versatile
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.