PostCo runs the largest network of pick-up and drop-off locations for parcels in the country. We work with a network of cafes and pharmacies etc - open early till late as an alternative to home delivery. With over 200+ locations to collect from in 9 states - we are working with huge brands like Caring Pharmacy, Coffea Coffee any many more as a hub to collect your online shopping parcels.
We are integrated at the checkout page of over 40+ over online stores with brands like Adidas, Twenty3, Pestle and Mortar, Major Drop and many more to provide a more convenient checkout option. This is a job for fearless “builders” who love the idea of PostCo, and will stop at nothing to guarantee quality and to build a strong community of user
We're looking for a keen intern that understands (or desperately wants to learn about) startups. You will work closely together with our experienced marketing manager who is responsible for all our marketing efforts - at the same time, you will be part of a larger business strategy team, working closely with the founders to define analyses, interpret data from our marketing campaigns, develop recommendations and implement different campaigns.
We’re looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity who is always asking why. We love learning, and we expect that you will learn new things and teach us new things from different point of view.
You will add value from day one and be exposed to everything from the day-to-day running of a startup to the solving huge problems. You will run marketing with our partners including co-marketing campaigns, creating brand awareness, email marketing and content creation!
Previous experience is the space is not necessary however we love individuals who are intellectually curious. The right person will learn quickly and effectively problem-solve to achieve their goals.
- Identify strategies and campaigns with our integrated 40+ online stores
- Identify strategies and campaigns to enter to different states and geographical area
- Organize local campaigns with our network of 200+ local stores
- Design relevant and engaging content
- Analyze data and refine campaigns to increase customer acquisition and retention rate
- Someone who is up for a challenging yet rewarding journey with an early-stage startup
- The ideal candidate is analytical and intellectually curious
Bonus point - you have an amazing sense of humour