Furniture maker SHH buys RM10.2mil freehold land in Kajang for property venture
KUALA LUMPUR: Furniture maker SHH Resources Holdings Bhd says a unit has agreed to buy two hectares of freehold land in Kajang, Selangor for RM10.2mil. The property has been earmarked for residential use.
Facebook AI Research is open sourcing some of the conversational AI tech it is using to power its Portal video chat display and M suggestions on Facebook Messenger. The company announced today that its PyTorch-based PyText NLP framework is now available to developers. Natural language processing deals with how systems parse human language and are […]
It’s embarrassing, but astrophysicists are the first to admit it. Our best theoretical model can only explain 5 percent of the universe. The remaining 95 percent is famously made up almost entirely of invisible, unknown material dubbed dark energy, and dark matter. So even though there are a billion trillion stars in the observable universe, they are actually extremely rare. The two mysterious dark substances can only be inferred from gravitational effects. Dark matter may be an invisible material, but it exerts a gravitational force on surrounding matter that we can measure. Dark energy is a repulsive force that makes… This story continues at The Next Web