Education & Resources
Learn how to invest well in early stage companies by understanding the approaches, risks, and common practices conducted by sophisticated/institutional investors
Continuous Assistance and Support
Our team will provide direct and continuous support for any matters related to your investments, deals, legal terms, portfolio help, and more.
Investment Deal Recommendations
Gain access to a continuous stream of exclusive investment deals only available to our investor network, ranging from startups all the way to established companies.
Due Diligence & Legal Support
Support to due diligence and legal deal structuring will be provided by our team of consultants and legal advisors to ensure a smooth company investment process.
Portfolio Growth & Management
BEAM and our team will assist you in driving growth to your portfolio companies with the right connections, strategy, and resources. This saves you time in managing and monitoring your portfolio companies.
Exclusive Investor-Only Events
Receive exclusive invitations to investor-only events where you will meet many like-minded individuals who are investors.
Gain warm introductions to many other investors (angels and institutional investors like VCs, and PE firms representatives) as well as entrepreneurs within our network.
Verified Investor Seal
A 'verified' seal will appear next to your account on the BEAM platform indicating you are a verified investor. This brings greater credibility to entrepreneurs seeking to pitch their business to you, and increase the number of deals you'll have access to.
- Investing in early stage companies is a long term process and may take several months to years before seeing fruition.
- All investments carry a certain amount of risk, we strongly recommend doing your own final due diligence prior to investing. We do not guarantee success from deals recommended via the program.
- The level of success varies with different individuals. Throughout the duration of the program, we define 'success' as developing a strong understanding about investing in early stage companies, as well as building a healthy portfolio of sustainable companies.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent the product(s) sold through this website and their potential. Any claims made or examples given are believed to be accurate, however, should not be relied on in making a decision to purchase.
- Any testimonials and examples used are exceptional results. Please do not apply the above to the average purchaser and it is not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Terms & Conditions
- A representative from BEAM will be in touch with you within 24 hours after subscription to understand more about your company goals.
- All payments are non refundable or transferable. Upon enrollment, applicants will have one year access to resources and support.
- You are prohibited to resell or redistribute materials associated with and obtained within the program.
- You automatically agree to the terms listed below upon confirmation & registration.
- BEAM reserves the right to reject applicants if deemed unfit prior to the program.